- Do not put the product directly on the fire.
- Do not put the container in the microwave, oven, dishwasher or under the grill.
- Use oven gloves to hold the container if the content is hot. There is a burn hazard.
- Be advised to use the container under the certain temperature mentioned below.
- Also, sudden changes of temperature may cause damage on the product or metal to warp.
- Do not leave the plastic lid near the fire to prevent warping.
- Fill the container less than 80% of its capacity when it’s put in the fridge or the freezer.
- Make sure that the container is not tilted when it contains liquid.
Before First Use
- Wash cookware with dish soap then rinse and dry thoroughly using a soft cloth or paper towel.
- Should you have any concerns about the product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before using the product.
For a Long-lasting Use
- Do not store food for a long time.
- Do not use steel wool or sharp metal utensils to protect hard anodized coating.
- Avoid using strong acidic or alkaline cleanser to prevent the cookware from discolouration or corrosion. For regular care, clean the product with dish soap and a non-abrasive sponge, then rinse and dry thoroughly using a soft cloth or paper towel.
- White spots are not harmful for human bodies so pans can be used after they occur.