- The product is only compatible with gas hobs, not compatible with induction hobs.
- Do not put the cookware in the dishwasher nor the microwave.
- Do not use the cookware when the handle has cracks or chips.
- Place the cookware on the center of hob ring and select the appropriate gas flame size so that the heat or gas flame touches only the bottom of the cookware and does not climb up the sides of the pan.
- When cooking make sure handles are not positioned over other hot rings or gas flames. Do not allow handles to come into contact with direct heat or flames.
- Never let cookware boil dry or leave an empty piece of cookware on a heated ring or gas flame. It may cause damage on the product or result in a fire hazard.
- Do not touch the cookware while or right after heating, especially children. There is a burn hazard.
- The handle can get hot easily.
When Using for Fried Recipes
- Make sure that the oil temperature is under 375℉ / 190℃ / gas mark 5 when using oil.
- Pour oil less than half height of the cookware.
- Do not put the lid on the cookware when heating oil. It may result in a fire hazard.
- Never leave the cookware unattended with heated oil.
Before First Use
- Remove all packaging materials, labels, stickers and tags.
- Make sure the handle or the knob is firmly fixed and there’s no cracks or chips.
- Wash cookware in warm water with dish soap, then rinse and dry thoroughly using a soft cloth or paper towel.
- Should you have any concerns about the cookware, please contact us at email@example.com before using the product.
For a Long-lasting Use
- For daily care, wash the cookware in warm water with dish soap and a non-abrasive sponge then rinse and dry thoroughly (Scouring pads or cookware cleanser are not recommended).
- Using sharp edged metal utensils may stab or gouge the surface and result in corrosion. Using plastic, silicone or wooden utensils is recommended.
- Never put cold water into a hot pan or plunge hot cookware in cold water. Sudden changes of temperature may cause metal to warp.
- Avoid using strong acidic or alkaline food to prevent the cookware from discolouration or corrosion. Wash cookware in warm water with dish soap as soon as possible when cooking those food.
- Avoid using pans to store food over 24 hours so as to protect the cookware from corrosion.