- Do not put the item in the dishwasher and the microwave.
- The pans are oven safe up to 375℉/190℃/gas mark 5 for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Always have oven gloves available for use.
Before First Use
- Wash cookware with dish soap then rinse and dry thoroughly using a soft cloth or paper towel.
- Should you have any concerns about the product, please contact us at email@example.com before using the product.
For a Long-lasting Use
- For daily care, wash the cookware with dish soap and a non-abrasive sponge then rinse and dry thoroughly using a soft cloth or paper towel (Scouring pads or cookware cleanser are not recommended).
- Using sharp edged metal utensils may stab or gouge the surface. Using plastic, silicone or wooden utensils is recommended.
- Do not cut ingredients on the pan. It may cause damage on the surface of the cookware.
- Never put cold water into a hot pan or plunge hot cookware in cold water. Sudden changes of temperature may cause metal to warp.
- Avoid using strong acidic or alkaline food to prevent the cookware from discolouration or corrosion. Wash cookware with warm water and dish soap as soon as possible when using those food.